Union Privilege is a nonprofit organization founded by the AFL-CIO in 1986 to provide excellent consumer Union Plus benefit programs exclusively to union members (current and retired) and their families.
What Kind of Benefits Does Union Plus Provide?
- Financial products including — the Union Plus Credit Card, prepaid card and personal loan programs.
- Home and auto programs such as auto buying and mortgage.
- Insurance products featuring home, auto, retiree health, life and even pet insurance.
- Education including Free College and Bachelor's Degree programs and the Union Plus Scholarship to help get you to the finish line.
- Shopping and Discounts including savings on your monthly wireless phone bill with AT&T, every day purchases, or even going to the movies.
- Travel benefits with exclusive discounts on car rental, vacation tours and even hotels and attractions.
- Hardship Help to help union members when they've fallen on hard times, such as when their union goes on strike, they get laid off, or even disabled.
To learn more, click here.